Accompany parents as they connect their Catholic faith to the intentional living of discipleship in their family.
COMPLETE FAMILY SESSIONS
with prayer, learning activities, and adult faith sharing
- Create a common experience for multiple generations to learn and share together
- Build community among families who strengthen, support, and witness to one another.
- Integrate family formation with age specific catechesis
FLEXIBLE WITH PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
- Ideal for use with Faith Fusion and Alive in Christ programs.
- Works with various adult formation models such as lecture series and topical or seasonal Bible study.
- Includes A Getting Started section that walks you through everything you need to know, from introducing your parish to family formation to sample schedules.
EASY TO USE LEADER INSTRUCTION
- Session Overview with topic, objectives, background, and a Session at a Glance planner
- Session Plan with 3 steps: Invitation, Learning Together, and a Closing. Includes transition to separate age specific catechesis and adult reflection questions and talking points.
- Session Resources with activity templates, handouts, and other reproducibles.