This simple, practical booklet, teaches catechists and teachers how to keep kids attention - and begin teaching the way God teaches us!
In just 16 pages, you'll learn:
- The principles of the Divine Pedagogy - and why the way God teaches us the best way to teach others
- How to make the process invitational and centered on the child's needs
- How to apply proven techniques to make question and discussion come alive
- How to use all the senses to make the lessons real
- How connecting to family and community fosters learning
- How to create structure the opens the mind to understanding
- And more!
Also includes a handy checklist for including children with special needs or ADHD.